*Global health (Crisis) and the future of ourChildren* part 1
Health can be a billion dollar business, no arguing about that. Still i am 100% certain there are natural ways to increase our health.
First you have to know is that earth has an energy field called the *Torus (google it) and so does every human, this is science! Not fiction.
The future of a long life is one that is gained through right way of living and spiritual knowledge + practices + supportive science without taking too much pills (which are not a cuase).
This is a simple but profound truth. The doctors of the future should also be trained in causes....and not ...take a pill for this disease and a pill for that disease etc.
The truth is in many cases when we go to the doctor something bad already happened and sometimes we get some prescriptions but we do not know a bit of what it contains.
The doctor of the future should be not just like a repair station but a center that dives into the causes of what caused your DIS EASE
The Doctor of the future does not withhold information and trains you in being a doctor yourself.
Increase your knowledge about health, besides going tot the doctor, you should have also got some knowledge about your own health (systems).
That means to educate oneself about health *too...next to going to e.g. a doctor or any kind of health guru.
......Sorry just like a doctor can study for years i cannot post everything in 1 post all what i know about health, my entire ***philosophy about it etc. only certain essentials
- You can train your subconsciousness to get as little sick as often as possible...
By writing it down every day for a long time... to build on your absolute core belief. It can be short or long, let me give an example:
*** I am a Divine being, The cosmos is within me and flows through me . I have the right to divine health, my ambition is to have the health of a God(dess) etc.
Yes...it may sound crazy for some but if you shoot for the stars and land on the moon , you will be still ahead of the % bunch who set low standards for their health and ignore it in many ways.
Ok...it is Christmas and i got other things to do.
The attention frame of many (even or especially in modern times) is short anyway but to be an *expert in something takes time, effort and dedication.
Here is something i posted before.
Health linked to a higher purpose
Analysis of my own health till now the age of 43Global Health Crisis,
How come some people never quite get sick, every one gets sick once in a while but for some it as if they relatively never get sick.As for myself i have been rarely sick... how come? Is it achievable for ordinairy people?
1) One of My heroes is Bob Proctor , he is aged 86 and teaches globally on the laws of attraction and more.
What does this say? People who think they have a larger than life mission/ responsibility tend to be less prone to diseases.If you don't believe this, study his philosophy and mindset and in my eyes it is no accident that he teaches at 86, it is amazing.
2) Yes dna of our family can play a role, i am Asian but that is still no guarantee, it is discipline and the willingness to test yourself . I was fan of Bruce Lee, martial arts when i was young in my twenties and i spend quite some time training at home or in the gym.
3) Food, I like vegetables and the Asian food i get usually contain vegetables. The springrolls i sell, i personally eat them too every week and they contain good vegetables and little meat
4) My belief : I believe in God and my healing capacity. Like Bob Proctor i feel that my health comes from God, and i am supported by something higher than myself.
5) I work a lot outside, healthy in the open air. I own a food truck business. Again mindset, i think me working outside increases my immune system .During the Corona time, was it an accident that our foodtruck kind of business remained open while many closed shops had to close?The open air is good for ones health, this is supported by science.
6) The job, work that we do....when i graduated and worked in offices i sat a lot. Luckily that changed but sitting behind the desk too much ....you better switch it with movement during the day.I am against non exercise and just sitting for work in the longterm.
7) I love nature, yoga breathing... if i were to bet my money on whose health is better.Between regular people and people who love nature and Yoga , rich food and movement (not too heavy movement) i simply will bet on the group of Yoga people
8) Swimming, next to fitness i swam a lot . Did you know Arnold Schwarzenegger sees swimming as a part or good preperation of fitness?I did swimming for years, you train all your muscles but not too much. I was quite good at keeping my breath in, i was usually the best or second in a group at keeping my breath under water.
9) Grand purpose. I always felt i came to this earth with a message and i will not leave early until i am satisfied with the work i have done on this globe.We always have the choice of fear and love, i choose love as often over fear...